Mary Hanson is a business attorney who has been providing legal services to business owners in a variety of industries for 30 years. She handles legal matters such as structuring a new business, buying or selling a business, corporate records, transfer of stock, buying out a partner, and shareholder agreements. She provides advice and guidance on business planning issues.
• Choice of entity • Incorporation • Limited liability companies • Changes in structureRead articles on Structuring a Business →
• Corporate compliance • Issuance and transfer of stock • Corporate meetings and minutes • Corporate dissolutionsRead articles on Corporate Matters →
• Purchase or sale of business • Buyout of partner • Transfer of stockRead articles on Transfer of Ownership →
• Licensing agreements • Nondisclosure agreements • Shareholder agreements • Consulting agreementsRead articles on Contracts →
• Business analysis • Strategic planning • Decision making • Exit strategiesRead articles on Business Planning →