Mary Hanson, MBA, Attorney at Law, has been providing legal services to business owners in a variety of industries since 1984. She handles legal matters such as structuring a new business, planning for the sale of a business, selling a business, buying a business, buying out a co-owner, transfers of stock, and shareholder agreements. She provides advice and guidance on business planning issues.
Ms. Hanson works with her business owner clients to build the best possible businesses, business relationships, contracts, and arrangements between co-owners. Contract matters handled by Ms. Hanson include agreements for suppliers, customers, subcontractors, consultants, sales reps, distribution arrangements, licensing, and confidentiality, as well as for the purchase or sale of businesses or business assets.
The Business Advisor is a newsletter written and published by Ms. Hanson since 1984. A number of past articles are available here.
Click on links below to access articles written by Mary Hanson.
• Incorporation • C corporations • Co-ownership • LLCsRead articles on Structuring a Business →
• Corporate compliance • Corporate meetings and minutes • Corporate dissolutions • LLCsRead articles on Corporations and LLCs →
• Purchase or sale of business • Buyout of partner • Transfer of stockRead articles on Transfer of Ownership →
• Contract issues • Shareholder agreementsRead articles on Contracts →
• Decision making • Exit strategies • Shareholder agreementsRead articles on Business Planning →